It is a well known fact that mercury is terrible for the body. The World Health Organization states, “Elemental and methylmercury are toxic to the central and peripheral nervous systems. The inhalation of mercury vapour can produce harmful effects on the nervous, digestive and immune systems, lungs and kidneys, and may be fatal.”
But, what most people do not understand is that the metal used for fillings, amalgam, is a blend of as much as 50% mercury with other metals. It is been used for fillings for 150 years and dentists still hold to the belief that it is safe for use in teeth.
However, the video below from the University of Calgary Faculty of Medicine Dept. of Physiology and Biophysics tells a different story. It shows how mercury hinders brain neuron growth almost instantly.
The description for the video states, “This short presentation available on the University website clearly shows how mercury in fillings can destroy brain neurons as seen with people who have Alzheimer’s Disease.”
Other studies have found a link between mercury and Alzheimer’s disease.
Some autopsy studies found increased mercury levels in brain tissues of AD patients…In vitro models showed that inorganic mercury reproduces all pathological changes seen in AD, and in animal models inorganic mercury produced changes that are similar to those seen in AD.
Take a look at the video below and see what happens when mercury comes into contact with brain neurons.
[h/t: Natural News]
The post This Video Shows How Mercury Found in Fillings Causes Brain Damage! appeared first on DavidWolfe.com.